Designed by internationally renowned architect Koichi Takada, Arc by Crown Group redefines the Sydney skyline featuring 9 storeys of heritage inspired brickwork that transitions to a modern glass tower crowned with 59 steel arches. These unique arches envelope the tower’s rooftop bar, garden and BBQ area.
Lower levels include an eight storey cathedral-like atrium rising 20 metres above street level over a new public laneway between Kent and Clarence Streets housing boutique retailers and restaurants. The atrium design honours the history of the Sydney area incorporating the 100-year-old Skittle Lane into its architectural framework.
Arc by Crown Group is within walking distance to the internationally acclaimed waterfront precinct of Barangaroo, the recently completed International Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wynyard train station and Sydney’s restaurant and retail hub of Darling Harbour. This iconic building sits within a nucleus of culture, commerce and creativity with boutique eateries, bespoke galleries and the best of Sydney city on your doorstep.
Every detail of Arc by Crown Group is purposefully designed to deliver a space for you to unwind and reinvigorate in style.
Be a part of history, where luxury inner-city living reaches new heights at Arc by Crown Group.
Apartment features include:
- Stainless steel European Miele appliances (including dishwasher), gas cooktop, stone bench top and mirror splash-back
- Soft close drawers and LED strip lighting under overhead cupboards
- Open plan living area of which free-flows to balcony
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Second & Third bedroom / with built-in wardrobes
- Pay TV access and provision for high speed Opticom internet
- Tiled floors in living areas
- Plush carpet in bedrooms
- Ducted air conditioning
- Internal laundry with dryer
- Storage cage/s
- Security carapaces included with selected apartments
Arc by Crown Group’s common facilities include:
- Indoor Ice Cave swimming pool
- Rooftop lounge
- BBQ area on level 28
Ideally located to:
- Heart of Sydney CBD surrounded by large commercial offices in Martin Place and Barangaroo
- Walking distance to Town Hall and Wynyard train stations, and national bus interchanges
- Pitt Street Mall, Queen Victoria Building, Mid-City Shopping Centre
- Darling Harbour
- Sydney International Convention Centre
- Internationally iconic Sydney icons including the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge and Centre Point
- High-end fine dining restaurants, cafes and bars
- Recently completed Barangaroo restaurant and cultural precinct including the foreshore park of Barangaroo Reserve
0452 380 886
2 2 0